We also planted some more seeds because only about 5 of our bean seeds actually sprouted. Hopefully we will see some results before our 5 day vacation at the end of the month.
Tomorrow is Music and Mrs. Bartsch will help us guess our new star student. Emma gets to take her poster and sentences that we wrote about her home!
Have fun at the Carnival and the next time I write on the BLOG it will be next Monday. I will have a computer with me and be connected most of the time. So email me if you have any questions.
One last thing, when I put together the Thursday newsletter and forgot to email the parents who like to be 'green' and just get it through email. So read those Thursday folders carefully this week and I will do try to do the electronic newletter to the parents that prefer it that way next week.
Have a great weekend! Mrs. Clapper
No comments:
Post a Comment