Tuesday, April 19, 2011

300 Compliment Day

We did it! We got to 300 compliments today. So we got to watch the Butterfly Magic School Bus video AND have centers too!
Tomorrow I will bring cake and milk to finish the celebration!

We did a fun math sheet to practice our numbers and I see less and less reversals everytime we write the numbers. 21 and 12 still cause a little problem but we are improving!

Q show and tell was AWESOME! We sat around a quilt and had such creative ideas. I can't even just pick one or two to tell you about. Have your child tell you about some of his/her favorites.

Tomorrow is Library Day and Early out Day! We are also walking for our theme fundraising day at 11:40. Come join us if you want. We will have our backpacks loaded and after walking around at least once with your child you can take them whenever you want. I will make sure bus students and day care get to their appropriate places at the right time!

We read one of my favorite Little Golden Books called the Egg Book. See if your child knows how the bunny and the duckling became friends!

Have a nice evening!
Sincerely, Carol Clapper

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for reaching 300 compliments! I sure do miss you all!

    ReplyDelete