Then before P.E. we got to go to to Mrs. Gibson's room and see eggs cracking in the incubator and 2 chicks in another container with food and water. One is yellow and the other multicolored. I will try to add a picture if I can!
In Math we worked on the different ways to make 8 and then 9. Later in the week we will have a fun graph to color in with the ways to make 10. Things are so busy this month, we haven't even filled in our blank April calendars, yet. We are also individually assessing the children with a new online tool. I am impressed with the results so far. Many children are counting by 5's to count the tally question, and some really understand adding numbers like 6 and4 and 2+1. Some are missing the subtraction or take away problems, but we haven't gotten to that part of the Math series, so I expect it to really improve by the end of the year!
Remember, tomorrow is Umbrella day and there is a 40% chance of rain!!! We will walk outside: rain or shine and enjoy some fun activities with our umbrellas.
Middle 'u' Show and Tell's need to write a sentence or two about what they are bringing. If you lost the purple paper, any paper will do!
Have a nice evening!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Clapper
No comments:
Post a Comment