Reading- We reread Goldilocks and the three bears. We also discussed what prediction is and how we use it in not only Reading but in other subjects as well. We worked on Rhyming again today and used a Cat in the Hat sheet to color and write. It should be in their backpack today.
Science- We started our newest unit over Living Things. We talked a lot about what made something a "living" thing as opposed to a "non"- living thing. It was an interesting discussion. :-)
Math- We worked with MONEY! The class sorted and counted out money today and we actually had a very fun time pretending to buy things from a store and count out the exact amount of change.
We did get to most of the reading groups today. They have been doing very well at sounding out words and READING!! :-)
Have a great evening!
P.S. So sorry! I just realized that I did not send a Thursday letter home today! I will get something to you tomorrow. I did however send home the form you can fill out for your conference time at the end of March. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment