As I typed March 14th I realized this has to be a quick note, as it's my husband's birthday and I want to wrap a present before dinner. So here's our day:
We started our new unit and are going to adventure into a BIG city tomorrow.
We had fun in P.E. and everyone had their tennis shoes!! YEAH!
Our bean seeds started to sprout! We looked closely at one and will get a better look tomorrow at more of them.
The best thing we did today was to write a thank you note to Capt. Wong, Kanalu's Dad. Each child wrote a page and I will put them together in a book. I put a little school picture by each of their names. I realized we did not have a class picture when Kanalu was here, so I thought both he and his parents would like to see his MT school friends! We will not send this as a traveling book because it needs to get to Texas soon. He is about to come back to our country!
Have a nice evening. I will get the conference slips ready to go home this Thursday that reminds you of the time and day of your conference!
Sincerely, Mrs. Clapper
No comments:
Post a Comment