Dear Parents,
First of all I would like to apologize for not blogging. I tried yesterday and it was not working. So I am sorry, but here we go...
*These last few days we have been working with short vowel words, reading a story called "Building with Dad", and practicing our High Frequency word which are: a, are, for, have, look, the, they, to, and you.
*In math we have been working on addition. We have transitioned from saying 2 and 3 is 5 to 2+3=5. The class is doing a great job!
*In science as you know we have started an Ocean unit. We have discussed different animals in the ocean, the top and bottom of the ocean, and how fish swim in a school to protect themselves from larger preditors. We read Swimmy today by Leo Leonni. The class made a mural of swimmy and the other fish swimming together in a school of fish to protect themselves from the large preditors of the ocean.
I hope you have a great weekend the class had a great day today. Thanks!! Mrs. Bartsch
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment