Hello, well, we only have one more short week. I can't believe it. I have to say that in the short time I have been here, I have come to love your children so much. We had so much fun today. In science we talked about Giant Clams and Queen Scallops. We also talked about how people do not live in the ocean, but that they only visit, and why they might visit. Our experiment today was about sinking and floating. They each got to choose an object in the class to test if it would sink or float. We talked about how in science we predict what it will do, and we are either right or not; but, it does not matter if you are wrong, but that, it is how you learn in science. We continue to learn addition and subtraction in math. They are really getting good at it!!!
Have a very wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!! Sincerely Mrs. Bartsch
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment