7-up, 7-down, this was a fun game the kids learned when we could not go out to recess because of the wind chill. The students really did well, despite not being able to go outside today.
Math- What appropriate timing to learn about a thermometer and when it reads hot and cold. :-) Seriously, that is what was on tap for Math today! :-)
Reading- Once again we are focusing on /H/ this week. I forgot to have the show and tells go today, so they will give theirs tomorrow. We also did a lot with Groundhog's Day and we now have a 100's Day book going through the class. Be sure that when you get the book you take the time to read through it with your child. :-)
The students had Library today and so, they will have a new book they are bringing home. Be sure to remind them to bring the books back, we had a few who did not get to check out a book today because they did not return their previous book.
I am having students check lost and found, there is still quite a few things there. So, if you have a chance pop by and see if anything may belong to your family.
Phew! I think that is all I will write for today. Stay WARM!
No comments:
Post a Comment