This week is also I LOVE TO READ week, so we read the Reading series story One Little Mouse to make it 3 books in one day!!! I really do love to read to the children, it's one of my FAVORITE things to do. Sometime this week Mrs. Leffler a 3rd grade teacher will come read a favorite book of hers to our class, and I will go read one of my favorites to her class.
LIBRARY IS TOMORROW!
We had most of our Tuesday show and tell people absent today, so tomorrow we will do Tues. and Wed show and tells. Remember it needs to start with a blend. gr,cr,br, bl, cl, sl, sw, sp, etc.
In Math we had a fun DINO-TIME book and mainly focused on positions of the hands on the hour and half hour.
____ o'clock (longer hand on the 12/ the smaller hand is on the ___) or
___thirty (when the longer hand is on the 6/the small hand is between that number and the number that is one higher than it)
That's all for now folks!
Mrs. Clapper
No comments:
Post a Comment