Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday!

Here we are at Thursday again! :-) Sorry to all you parents who did not get a weekly letter this week. Mrs. Clapper and I spaced putting one together for next week. I will remind you however that next week is a short week. We only have three days of school. We would like to thank each of you for sending cookies, frosting or volunteering to come help with our cookie decorating, it turned out great! The students today were both tired and excited for Christmas to come. I know that makes it harder for them to study academics! The class worked on a lot of Math today. We have been working on the "teens", writing them out, counting them out and working on forming their background knowledge with important concepts of grouping numbers. They did well! We have been reading and working this week with the book Little Quack. The book incorporates addition. R week has been great. Continue to ask your child what begins, ends with R. Have a great evening! Thanks for all that you do for your child! 

No comments:

Post a Comment