That's what is on the minds of our students today ... we are sure excited about Christmas. My challenge is to keep everyone calm and learning in the process! We did pretty well today and earned 2 compliments!
We moved our Candy Cane decorations out to the hall and are going to call it Candy Cane Lane! Kelsey, our West High helper has to help two more students glitter theirs and then she will start helping the sew stockings. We also started a project that will be a present for our parents. (in some ways I sure wish it was P week) Please don't question them too much about this as we are trying to keep it a surprise!
Since it's "R r" week, we enjoyed one version of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Later in the week we will read another one and compare them. Show and tell needs to be something that starts with R r and three of our students can bring themselves if they want to!!!
Last but not least, we talked about the cooking decorating time on Wednesday. Many of the children said their Mom is bringing cookies. But I only know of two for sure. I know we have 24 snowmen and 24 bells coming. I asked the students who said their Mom was bringing Santa's or trees or stars to let Mrs. Clapper know. Some said they could bring frosting so I asked that they bring that by Tuesday, so I know how much we have and can supplement if need be.
So please email clapperc@billingsschools.org if you want to donate some sugar cookies!
Thanks! Carol Clapper
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment