We had another TERRIFIC TUESDAY in Kindergarten. Read two different versions of Jack and the Beanstalk. The first one had Jack and the Giant taking turns telling the story. Then after lunch I read a really old-fashion one from a book I have had for 40 years!
WE are working on counting writing and spelling 9 so we combine both math and reading. We finished up Chapter 4 and the next Math chapter is numbers through 31. Some children get stuck at 29 and after that hurdle its a breeze to get to 100.
The December Calendar went home with Book Orders today. It came home early because of Dec. 1st falling on a Wednesday and because we want to send the book order into scholastic early enough for a Christmas delivery. Be sure to read the letter on the back of the calendar, especially if you order books as gifts and want to keep it a surprise. Ordering online is set up and I included a HoneyBee catalog online that we don't get paper copies of in case you want to order for younger siblings.
As soon as the students were dismissed today, I found lunch menu's in our teacher mailbox.
I put them in the student mailboxes and they should be in their backpacks tomorrow after school In the meantime,
tomorrow's lunch is Beef Ravioli, Chicken Patty Sandwich, or a Bean & Cheese Burrito.
Thanks for all you do to help your child succeed in and out of school.
Sincerely, Carol Clapper
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment