Monday, November 1, 2010

A Monday Minute report

This is going to be short because we had a marvelous Monday starting out with drawing and writing something about our Halloween weekend. My example said "On Halloween, I handed out candy" but since no one came to the Clapper door, I had to edit it this morning to I was sad when no one came to our door.
We began our week talking about Grassland baby animals and working on the new words 'we', 'my' and 'like'. We said good bye to Abe on Friday and were missing him today. With him gone, only Austin, Eli, Maddy and Treyden need to remember their "P" show and tell for Tuesday.
Tomorrow we will be sending home important stuff! Their first report card, a November calendar, and a reminder of picture retakes on Nov. 10th. So I think I will be sending Thursday envelopes home on Tuesday this week!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading the blog and keeping up with our Kindergarten activities! Sincerely, Carol Clapper

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic day, thank you for your updates!!! This blog page is such a fantastic idea, thank yoU! -Sarah Schindler

    ReplyDelete