Thursday, September 2, 2010

After Open House

Thanks for coming to the Open House! For those who couldn't make it, we missed you but don't worry because you will get all the information we covered (and more because I never seem to cover it all!) in the Thursday folder we saved for all the handouts pertaining to both Open House and September. I hurried to get the calendar ready for Open House and accidentally gave September 31 days. I meant to put Oct. 1st on the last Friday of the calendar to include everyone in our Show-and-Tell list. I also forgot to get the blog site address along with our emails. But if you are reading this you've already GOT IT!
One other note, I sent home their bear name tags the other day because we have found that they were uncomfortable for some of the children and others were chewing on them or playing with them. So we sent them home for good and Mrs. Hansen made some new clip on name tags that work better for P.E. and Music. Since they have lunch tags on when they go to Library, Mrs. Treglown can tell who they are without tags at all.
We hope you enjoy a nice 3-day weekend. And remember Tuesday, Sept. 7th we will dismiss out the front (west) door at 2:2o.
Sincerely, Carol Clapper

No comments:

Post a Comment