P.S. The students did have a chance to draw a picture of a flower that they can turn in to the Gainains store in the heights and get a free baby pumpkin. I hope that you have a chance to use their drawing! Also pictures came home today. I made sure that they were not placed in backpacks to avoid them getting smashed.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Quick Half Day!
Hello! I hope that you are reading this after you have had a wonderful day! The kids did very well today for it being a half day of school. We did get to centers today and we were able to go over vowels, read our book called "Flowers" and complete the calendar. We did quite a bit of singing today to say our alphabet and vowel sounds. The students even had a chance to go to Library this morning. For Science today we dissected a real flower and drew its parts in our Science journal and labeled them. What a full day! Have a great 4 days off of school! ~Mrs. Abigail Hansen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment